Solid fuel boilers of the KD series
Solid fuel boilers of long burning series "KD"
Boilers of the "KD" series are solid fuel boilers of long burning, designed for heating houses, utility and industrial premises. Power range: 15-50 kW. The boilers have an efficient and reliable design, do not require electricity, and operate on natural draft. With its compact dimensions, the boiler has a significant convection surface area, which provides a high level of efficiency and significantly saves fuel consumption. The boilers of the KD series are provided with a forced emergency cooling system in case of overheating.
Firewood, fuel briquettes and coal are used as fuel. With additional equipment with a pellet burner, the boilers can operate on different pellets. All modifications provide the ability to install heating elements with a capacity of 3 to 6 kW.
It is possible to adjust the temperature of the coolant using a draft regulator or a fan with software control. The combustion chamber of the boiler is designed for efficient combustion of coal and is perfect for using firewood. The dimensions of the furnace allow you to conclude firewood up to 100 cm long. The boilers are equipped with a grate. The burning time of one fuel load is up to 10:00.
ADVANTAGES OF WIDZEW HEATING BOILERS OF THE "KD" SERIES:
- convenient boiler design;
- large, easy-to-load firebox;
- the possibility of installing a pellet burner;
- the ability to work from electricity by installing heating elements - from 3 to 6 kW.
- the ability to control the temperature of the coolant using a draft regulator or a fan with software control;
- an emergency cooling system is provided;
- burning time of one fuel load is up to 10:00.
- 3-year proprietary warranty for the tightness of the water jacket.