Solid fuel boilers of the "KSH" series
KS series boilers are solid fuel boilers of long-term combustion, designed for autonomous heating of residential buildings, buildings of communal and industrial purposes. Long-burning boilers use the technique of lower combustion, which is the most efficient and environmentally friendly type of wood burning. Power range: 16-40 kW. The boiler is energy independent, runs on natural draft. Has movable grate. With its compact size, the boiler has a significant convection surface area, which provides a high level of efficiency and significantly saves fuel costs.
Firewood, fuel briquettes and flaming coal are used as fuel. At an additional complete set with a pellet torch coppers can work on various pellets. In all modifications the possibility of installation of TEN blocks with a power from 3 to 6 kW is provided. It is possible to regulate the temperature of the coolant by means of a mechanical draft regulator or a fan with software control. The sizes of a fire chamber allow to stack firewood up to 50 cm long. Time of burning of one loading of fuel makes to 10 hours.
ADVANTAGES OF WIDZEW HEATING BOILERS OF "KSH" SERIES:
- classic, time-tested, easy to operate boiler design;
- large, easy to load firebox;
- possibility of operation of a copper without electricity, there is a socket for installation of TEN - from 3 to 6 kW.
- possibility of regulation of temperature of the heat carrier by means of the mechanical regulator of draft or the fan with program control;
- brand warranty of 3 years for the tightness of the water jacket.